Stock Shaft Options
The RAZR Fit Xtreme will feature two tour grade shafts as stock offerings. The primary shaft, the Aldila Trinity, combines Aldila's three patented design technologies (RIP, S-Core, Micro Laminate) into a single shaft design. A secondary offering, the Matrix 7M3 Black Tie, is a heavier, lower launching, lower spinning option for higher head speed and higher spin players. Neither shaft will be modified from the product available in the aftermarket.
For golfers who are interested in personalization options, udesign™ by Callaway will be expanded for the RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver when it debuts in January. Both the crown and the sole of the clubhead are now separately customizable with eight different color options. For the first time, custom laser engraving will also be available on the sole of the driver.
The RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver was unveiled today through an innovative, user-driven "Tweet to Unleash" campaign powered by the hashtag #LongestDriverInGolf. Tweets mentioning the dedicated hashtag contributed to a dynamic revealing of the RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver image and videos highlighting key technologies. You can visit the Tweet to Unleash page at www.CallawayGolf.com/TweettoUnleash.The RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver will be available for the new product introduction retail price of $399.99 (US). About Callaway Golf Through an unwavering commitment to innovation, Callaway Golf Company (NYSE:ELY) creates products designed to make every golfer a better golfer. Callaway Golf Company manufactures and sells golf clubs and golf balls, and sells golf accessories under the Callaway Golf® and Odyssey® brands in more than 110 countries worldwide. For more information please visit www.callawaygolf.com or shop.callawaygolf.com . CONTACT: Scott GorylCallaway Golf Company Scott.Goryl@CallawayGolf.com760-804-4080 (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20091203/CGLOGO) SOURCE Callaway Golf
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV