Bloomberg BNA Publishes 2013 Edition Of "BNA's Directory Of State And Federal Courts, Judges, And Clerks"
ARLINGTON, Va., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Bloomberg BNA has published BNA's Directory of State and Federal Courts, Judges, and Clerks, 2013 Edition , containing updated contact information for the nation's judges and clerks with extensive details on the structure of federal, state, and territorial courts.
The Directory includes:
- State courts, plus all federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. District Courts, U.S. Courts of Appeals, U.S. Tax Court, U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, and U.S. Bankruptcy Appellate Panels
- Judges and judicial officials in each state court, plus the U.S. District Courts, U.S. Courts of Appeals, U.S. Tax Court, Bankruptcy Courts, the U.S. Sentencing Commission, and the U.S. Supreme Court
- Federal appellate court jurisdiction, with a map and list that provide a clear representation of the U.S. judicial system
- State court structure, with charts prepared by the National Center for State Courts that show interrelationships and routes of appeal for all courts of record
In total, the Directory includes listings for 2,135 state courts, 216 federal courts, and more than 21,000 court personnel in the 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. territories. It also includes:The Directory also is available electronically and as a mobile application with quarterly updates. Exclusive to the electronic version is information on U.S. Attorneys, State Attorneys General, and Secretaries of State. The mobile application allows practitioners to find directions to courthouses and retrieve important contact information instantly. For more information, including multi-user pricing and a link to the mobile application, visit www.bna.com/bnabooks/dsc . The compiler of the 2013 Edition of BNA's Directory of State and Federal Courts, Judges, and Clerks is Catherine A. Kitchell, a Senior Reference Librarian with Bloomberg BNA, Arlington, VA. This treatise is available for sale directly from Bloomberg BNA and is also available on the Bloomberg Law legal research system. Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. In addition to BNA's Directory of State and Federal Courts, Judges, and Clerks , Bloomberg BNA publishes: Supreme Court Practice, Federal Appellate Practice, and other legal references. Visit us online for a free catalog, call 1.800.960.1220, or send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. 2013 Edition of BNA's Directory of State and Federal Courts, Judges, and Clerks (800 pp. Softcover, Order #2046-PR12/ $225.00 plus tax, shipping, and handling) may be purchased from Bloomberg BNA, PO Box 7814, Edison, NJ 08818-7814. Telephone orders: 1.800.960.1220. Fax orders: 1.732.346.1624. A 10% discount is available on print copies of books when ordering from the website at www.bna.com/bnabooks . Please note that discounts cannot be combined. SOURCE Bloomberg BNA
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts