Kevin Nealon Hosted First Annual Celebrity Golf Classic To Benefit Melanoma Research Foundation
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On Monday, November 12, Kevin Nealon hosted the 1 st annual Celebrity Golf Classic with organizer and producer Steve DiMarco. Producer Suzanne DeLaurentiis provided additional help with PR/Marketing/Tee Prizes to benefit Melanoma Research Foundation (MRF) at Lakeside Golf Club in Burbank, CA. Executive Director of the Melanoma Foundation Tim Turnam spoke at the awards dinner about how important it is to help the foundation by raising money and awareness.
Kevin Nealon is a longtime Saturday Night Live cast member and star of the hit series " Weeds." After recently losing a friend to skin cancer he decided to fight back against the disease by partnering with the MRF to raise critical funding urgently needed for melanoma research.
Some of the sponsors included: Universal, Goldman Sachs, Showtime, Lionsgate, Netflix, Kevin Nealon, Jewels by Anita, Dallas Malloy, Lovoka Vodka and Zenify.
For Press/Media/Booking:Extreme Public RelationsDirect: (323) 570-1328Email: email@example.comSOURCE Suzanne DeLaurentiis Productions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV