Traders should now look for long-biased trades in INSM as long as it's trending above today's low of $6.90 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume that registers near or above its three-month average action of 147,395 shares as bullish. If INSM can maintain that trend, then look for this stock to continue to re-fill some of its previous gap down zone from 2011 that started at around $11. Some possible upside targets in the short-term are $8.50 to $9.50.
This company develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a range of hardware and software technologies and products that enhance digital devices with touch interaction. This stock closed up 12.9% to $5.76 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.94-$5.7952-Week Range: $4.15-$7.50 Volume: 420,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 110,852 From a technical perspective, IMMR bounced strongly today right around its 50-day moving average of $5.16 with above-average volume. This move also pushed IMMR back above its 200-day moving average of $5.58, and it's quickly moving the stock within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once IMMR manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $5.68 to $6.11 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in IMMR as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $5.16, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 110,852 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then IMMR will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $7.12 to $7.50. To see more stocks that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV