ACE Commercial Risk Services®, the U.S.-based small business insurance division of the ACE Group, today introduced an easy-to-use online solution for U.S. brokers working with small- to-mid-sized U.S.-based companies doing business overseas. The portal, www.ACEAdvantage.NET, offers a streamlined process for rating, quoting, binding, and issuing its ACE International Advantage® Package Policy. In addition, ACEAdvantage.NET also offers agents and brokers a lower minimum premium trip/travel product offering, and the ability to customize coverages to meet the unique needs faced by businesses with employees traveling the globe.
“Despite uncertainty in the national economy, small and mid-sized businesses are the growth and employment drivers of the economy. This product provides the security that businesses need to expand their operations outside of the United States,” said David Lupica, Division President, ACE Commercial Risk Services. “ACE International Advantage has a long history of product innovation in the international package marketplace. ACE has decades of experience in underwriting, claims-handling, and providing critical services to employees of U.S.-based companies operating outside of the United States. This expertise gave us the ability and confidence to develop the ACEAdvantage.NET platform, which will now give our brokers and agents the ability to directly place small commercial international package polices in minutes.”
“With the increase in contract and other similar work being performed overseas, U.S.-based companies with operations and employees traveling outside the United States face heightened exposures,” said Tim Benson, Senior Vice President, ACE Multinational Client Group. “These include risks centered on exposures related to their employees’ health and safety as well as product liability risks that may not be covered by their domestic insurance program. ACEAdvantage.NET is a powerful web platform providing U.S. agents and brokers with a faster, more efficient way to service the needs of their U.S. clients doing business overseas.”
The ACEAdvantage.NET International Advantage Package Policy helps to protect organizations with operations outside our nation’s borders against the many financial and employee-related risks they face. The policy starts with a core employee-risk-focused package comprised of:
- Employers Responsibility with Executive Assistance® Services
- Contingent Auto Liability
- International AD&D with Medical
- General Liability (with Products Liability for many industry classes)
- Enhanced Employee Protection including Kidnap & Extortion, Natural Disaster Evacuation, and Business Personal Property
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV