Dynex Capital, Inc. (NYSE: DX) announced today that Byron L. Boston, President and Chief Investment Officer will present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference on Thursday, November 15, 2012, at 1:30 p.m. Central Time (2:30 p.m. Eastern Time). A copy of the Company’s presentation and a live audio webcast will be accessible at www.dynexcapital.com on the “Investor Relations” page. The conference will be held at The Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria in Dallas, Texas on November 14 and 15, 2012.
The IDEAS Investor Conferences are held annually in Boston, Chicago and Dallas and are produced by Three Part Advisors, LLC with sponsorships from the regional investment communities in which they are held. Additional information about the events can be located at www.IDEASconferences.com.
Dynex Capital, Inc. is an internally managed real estate investment trust, or REIT, which invests in mortgage assets on a leveraged basis. The Company invests in Agency and non-Agency RMBS and CMBS. The Company also has investments in securitized single-family residential and commercial mortgage loans originated by the Company from 1992 to 1998. Additional information about Dynex Capital, Inc. is available at www.dynexcapital.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV