The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) today announced that on November 9 th, Goldman Sachs Mortgage Company, a subsidiary of GS Bank USA, funded $1.85 billion of first mortgage and mezzanine loans secured by a portfolio of hotels owned by Kyo-Ya Hotels & Resorts, LP.
These loans refinanced and repaid the prior indebtedness relating to the portfolio comprised of: the Sheraton Waikiki, the Westin Moana Surfrider, The Royal Hawaiian and the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, each located in Honolulu; the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, located in Lahaina, Hawaii; and, The Palace Hotel, located in San Francisco.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV