Please replace the release dated November 13, 2012 with the following corrected version due to changes in the Condensed Consolidated Balance Sheet and Consolidated Statement of Operations tables.
The corrected release reads:
ADVANCED PHOTONIX REPORTS FY2013 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS
Advanced Photonix, Inc. ® (NYSE MKT: API) (the “Company”) today reported results for the second quarter ended September 28, 2012.Financial Highlights for the Second Quarter Ended September 28, 2012
- Net sales for the quarter were $5.6 million, a decrease of $2.8 million or 33% from the second quarter ended September 30, 2011. Sequentially, revenues were down 10% relative to the first quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Gross profit margin for Q2 2013 was 35.3% of sales compared to 42.7% for the same quarter of fiscal 2012. Price pressures in our high-speed optical receiver (HSOR) product line prior to cost reduction efforts and lower volumes affected the rate and gross margin dollars.
- Current quarter net loss was $1,287,000 or $0.04 per diluted share, as compared to a quarterly loss of $254,000, or $0.01 per diluted share for the quarter ended September 30, 2011.
- The Non-GAAP net loss for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 was $942,000 or $0.03 per diluted share, as compared to a Non-GAAP net income of $155,000, or $.01 per diluted share, for the second quarter last year.
- Adjusted EBITDA (which is defined as GAAP earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization and stock compensation), was a negative $717,000 for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 as compared to positive adjusted EBITDA of $469,000 for the quarter ended September 30, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV