- During the quarter, the company shipped four new Liquidmetal prototype parts to customers in the industrial, medical, and aerospace industries, bringing the total number of prototypes shipped in 2012 to seven.
- LTI expanded its strategic partnership with Materion Brush, the company’s certified Liquidmetal alloy production partner, adding the expertise and customer relationships of their global sales team to LTI’s sales and marketing efforts.
- LTI engaged Nomad Sales, an independent manufacturer’s representative firm, to promote commercial applications of Liquidmetal in the aerospace, medical and industrial markets. The Nomad Sales partners each have more than 25 years of industry experience, and will leverage their relationships to promote Liquidmetal alloy in the Midwest region of the U.S.
- At quarter-end, the company’s IP portfolio included more than 50 licensed U.S. patents, with an additional 50+ patent applications pending. Its patent applications relate to the composition, processing, and application of Liquidmetal alloys.
- LTI completed a $12 million senior convertible note financing to fund additional sales and marketing initiatives focused on accelerating customer acceptance and revenue growth.
Liquidmetal Technologies Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts