Nov. 13, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Accountancy: Global Industry Guide
Accountancy: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Accountancy industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and
markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (
, the UK and the US).
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global accountancy market grew by 5.3% in 2011 to reach a value of
In 2016, the global accountancy market is forecast to have a value of
, an increase of 31% since 2011.
Audit is the largest segment of the global accountancy market, accounting for 48.7% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 50.4% of the global accountancy market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records. Income from tax, auditing, and advisory service provision is included. For
, the market covers certified public accountant firms only. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
TABLE OF CONTENTS