Eco-friendly Dolphin WaterCare System Contributes To 350th Customer LEED Project -- Offers Compelling Holistic Water Treatment Solutions Worldwide
Clearwater Systems has been a member of the U.S. Green Building Council since 2001 and is a Silver-level sponsor at this year's Greenbuild Expo taking place November 14-16 in San Francisco, California. Additionally, the company will unveil a new booth (#526S) at Greenbuild which will feature interactive product displays and multimedia presentations specifically designed to highlight the company's transformation from a technology provider to a holistic solution provider for cooling tower water treatment.
To schedule a press interview or to watch a video demonstration of Dolphin WaterCare, please contact
Michael Glynn at (860) 538-9536.
About Clearwater SystemsClearwater Systems Corp. has developed and provided environmentally responsible water treatment systems for more than a decade. The company's state-of-the-art technology, marketed globally as Dolphin WaterCare, has over 5,000 customer installations around the world. The company is focused on the design and delivery of advanced water treatment solutions that support building resource efficiency—primarily water and energy savings—while contributing to pollution prevention and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
For more information, please visit www.dolphinwatercare.com.
SOURCE Clearwater Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV