Engineering samples of AVX’s new 100V and 125V tantalum polymer SMD chip capacitors are currently available upon request and will be made commercially available in the first quarter of 2013.
For more information, please visit www.avx.com, call 864-967-2150, or write to One AVX Boulevard, Fountain Inn, S.C. 29644.
AVX Corporation is a leading international supplier of electronic
passive components and interconnect solutions with 24 manufacturing and
customer support facilities in 15 countries around the world. AVX offers
a broad range of devices including capacitors, resistors, filters,
timing and circuit protection devices and connectors. The company is
publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:AVX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV