Ixia (NASDAQ: XXIA), today announced it has rescheduled its Analyst Day for Tuesday, December 4, 2012. The Analyst Day had been postponed as a result of Hurricane Sandy and its effects on the northeast region.
Key members of Ixia’s management team will host a series of presentations beginning at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time. Speakers will include:
- Vic Alston, president and chief executive officer
- Tom Miller, chief financial officer
- Alex Pepe, senior vice president and general manager, network visibility solutions
- Alan Grahame, senior vice president, worldwide sales
- Dennis Cox, vice president, security and applications
- Sunil Kalidindi, vice president, wireless
- Pam O’Neal, vice president, marketing
Space for the event is limited and, therefore, attendance is by invitation only. Analysts and institutional investors interested in attending are encouraged to contact Investor Relations as soon as possible to request an invitation.
A live audio webcast of the meeting will be accessible from the “Investors” section of the company’s website at www.ixiacom.com. Following the webcast, an archived version will be available on the website for 30 days.About Ixia Ixia provides the industry’s most comprehensive converged IP network validation and network visibility solutions. Equipment manufacturers, service providers, enterprises, and government agencies use Ixia’s solutions to design, verify, and monitor a broad range of wired, Wi-Fi, and 3G/LTE equipment and networks. Ixia’s test solutions emulate realistic media-rich traffic and network conditions so that customers can optimize and validate the design, performance, and security of their pre-deployment networks. Ixia’s intelligent network visibility platforms provide clarity into physical and virtual production networks for improved performance, security, resiliency, and application delivery of cloud, data center, and service provider networks. For more information, visit www.ixiacom.com. Ixia and the Ixia four-petal logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ixia. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts