Ixia (NASDAQ: XXIA), today announced it has rescheduled its Analyst Day for Tuesday, December 4, 2012. The Analyst Day had been postponed as a result of Hurricane Sandy and its effects on the northeast region.
Key members of Ixia’s management team will host a series of presentations beginning at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time. Speakers will include:
- Vic Alston, president and chief executive officer
- Tom Miller, chief financial officer
- Alex Pepe, senior vice president and general manager, network visibility solutions
- Alan Grahame, senior vice president, worldwide sales
- Dennis Cox, vice president, security and applications
- Sunil Kalidindi, vice president, wireless
- Pam O’Neal, vice president, marketing
Space for the event is limited and, therefore, attendance is by invitation only. Analysts and institutional investors interested in attending are encouraged to contact Investor Relations as soon as possible to request an invitation.
A live audio webcast of the meeting will be accessible from the “Investors” section of the company’s website at www.ixiacom.com. Following the webcast, an archived version will be available on the website for 30 days.About Ixia Ixia provides the industry’s most comprehensive converged IP network validation and network visibility solutions. Equipment manufacturers, service providers, enterprises, and government agencies use Ixia’s solutions to design, verify, and monitor a broad range of wired, Wi-Fi, and 3G/LTE equipment and networks. Ixia’s test solutions emulate realistic media-rich traffic and network conditions so that customers can optimize and validate the design, performance, and security of their pre-deployment networks. Ixia’s intelligent network visibility platforms provide clarity into physical and virtual production networks for improved performance, security, resiliency, and application delivery of cloud, data center, and service provider networks. For more information, visit www.ixiacom.com. Ixia and the Ixia four-petal logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ixia. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV