North America Dimethyl Terephthalate (DMT) Industry Outlook To 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts Of All Active And Planned Plants
NEW YORK, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: North America Dimethyl Terephthalate (DMT) Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
North America Dimethyl Terephthalate (DMT) Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants SummaryGlobalData's report, North America Dimethyl Terephthalate (DMT) Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of North America Dimethyl Terephthalate (DMT) industry. The research presents major market trends affecting DMT in the region. It provides capacity growth and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents market size, demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, and company shares of major DMT producers in the region. The research also provides price trends and trade balance data. Supply and demand scenario for key countries within the region is also included in the report. Overall, the reports present a comprehensive analysis of the specific petrochemical in the region covering all the major parameters. Scope - DMT industry supply scenario in the region from 2000 to 2016 consisting of capacity growth, installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Supply and demand outlook in key countries in North America from 2000 to 2016- Information of all active and planned DMT plants in North America with capacity forecasts to 2016 - Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, operator and equity details
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV