Chicago Auto Show Launches Revamped Website
CHICAGO, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being released by The Chicago Automobile Trade Association, producers of the Chicago Auto Show:
The Chicago Auto Show launched a completely redesigned and refreshed website today in anticipation of the 105 th edition of the nation's largest auto show. Aligned with the Chicago Auto Show's initiative to remain at the forefront of industry innovation and provide fans with the best possible experience, the new website offers an unparalleled preview of the show and a premier virtual auto show experience.
The refreshed destination raises the bar with new daily image galleries, a comprehensive listing of vehicles on display and integrated social media content from the Chicago Auto Show's official blog, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels. Consumer favorites return from last year including user-controlled webcams with a live-streaming capability and unmatched virtual tour experience, provided by 360Revo. Staple elements also remain such as show floor maps, online ticket purchase, detailed directions and a newsroom for registered media. Together these elements form a winning combination that engages visitors year-round.
"Fans across the globe can now experience the nation's largest auto show through interactive and engaging features as if they were physically perusing the show floor," said Michael Ettleson, 2013 Chicago Auto Show chairman. "Chicago Auto Show fans expect a superior show experience and we continuously strive to surpass expectations."Key features of ChicagoAutoShow.com include:
- About the Show: includes directions, show dates and times, interactive displays, special guest appearances and more.
- First Look for Charity: the online home for the show's signature charity fundraiser, visitors can learn more about the event, purchase tickets and even find discounts on tuxedo rentals.
- Multimedia: the Chicago Auto Show comes to life with a virtual tour, photo galleries, more than 140 videos and webcams while providing the latest news via its official blog.
- Vehicles on Display: the most comprehensive listing of the new 2013 and 2014 models, concept cars and new-product reveals.
- Media, Sponsor and Exhibitor microsites: exclusive content for media members, potential and current sponsors and exhibitors.
- Show History: the Chicago Auto Show has a robust history, and the story is told here with a series of classic photos beginning in 1901.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV