This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
Medical Equipment Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q3 2012
GlobalData's "Medical Equipment Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q3 2012" report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financing in the medical equipment market. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the medical equipment industry in Q3 2012. The report discloses detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the past five quarters, categorized into deal types, segments, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top private equity, venture capital and advisory firms in the medical equipment industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the medical equipment/medical devices market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in anesthesia and respiratory devices, cardiovascular devices, dental devices, diabetes care devices, diagnostic imaging, drug delivery devices, endoscopy devices, ENT devices, healthcare IT, hospital supplies, in vitro diagnostics, nephrology and urology devices, neurology devices, opthalmic devices, patient monitoring, surgical equipment, and wound care management segments
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the medical equipment market
Summary of medical equipment deals globally in the last five quarters
- Information on the top deals that took place in the medical equipment market
- Geographies covered include –
Asia Pacific, South &
Central America, and
Middle East &
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs