Xplore Technologies Corp. (“Xplore”) (NASDAQ:XPLR) ( www.xploretech.com), a manufacturer of award-winning rugged tablet PCs, announced it will ring the closing bell at the NASDAQ Stock Market on Thursday, November 15, at 4 p.m. ET., at the NASDAQ MarketSite, 4 Times Square, 43 rd and Broadway, in New York. The live ceremonies will begin at 3:45 p.m. and can be viewed at http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx.
Philip S. Sassower, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mark Holleran, President and Chief Operating Officer, Michael J. Rapisand, Chief Financial Officer and other members of Xplore will be on hand to mark Xplore’s recent stock listing on NASDAQ. Hi-resolution photographs of the market close can be obtained afterwards at http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/marketsite_events.stm.
For additional information or to schedule an interview with any of the Xplore management team please contact Bev Jedynak, Martin E. Janis & Company, Inc., 312-943-1123 (direct); 773-350-5793 (cell) or email@example.com.
Xplore develops, integrates and markets mobile wireless rugged Tablet PCs to extend traditional computing systems to a range of field and on-site personnel regardless of location or environment. Using a range of wireless communication media together with the Company’s rugged computing products, end-users are able to receive, collect, analyze, manipulate and transmit information in a variety of environments not suited to traditional non-rugged computing devices. Users of Xplore tablets are in markets that include utility, warehousing/logistics, public safety, field service, transportation, manufacturing, route delivery, military and homeland security.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV