Over the next year, Evolve LED Area Lights drawing between 101 and 217 watts will replace predominantly 400- and 1,000-watt high-intensity discharge (HID) fixtures at Collection Auto Group’s Mercedes-Benz, Nissan (Middleburg Heights), Acura/Infiniti (Cleveland), Maserati (Cleveland) and Buick/GMC (Beachwood) dealerships.
Combining energy and maintenance reductions, the lighting swap will save Collection Auto Group nearly $77,000 a year (based on a $0.11 kWh rate and 12 hours of operation a day). GE’s comprehensive outdoor LED lighting solution includes pole-mounted fixtures and wall packs attached to buildings, bathing the lots in crisp, white, uniform light.
In addition to Evolve LED Area Lights in its lots, GE is providing Collection Auto Group with more energy-efficient indoor linear fluorescent and LED fixtures in some locations, including its corporate office building.
To learn more about lighting commercial spaces with GE’s outdoor LED fixtures, visit www.gelighting.com.To read more about Collection Auto Group, visit www.gelighting.com/LightingWeb/na/case-studies/collection-auto-group.jsp. About GE Lighting GE Lighting invents with the vigor of its founder Thomas Edison to develop energy-efficient solutions that change the way people light their world in commercial, industrial, municipal and residential settings. The business employs about 15,000 people in more than 100 countries, and sells products under the Reveal ® and Energy Smart ® consumer brands, and Evolve™, GTx™, Immersion ™, Infusion™, Lumination ™ and Tetra ® commercial brands, all trademarks of GE. General Electric (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter to build a world that works better. For more information, visit www.gelighting.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV