NC AG Argues Duke Wants Too Much In Rate Increase
The utilities commission was criticized for being too ready to accommodate the company's merger timetable and rushing through its duty to ensure the deal was in the state's best interest.
The electricity giant and its regulator are expected to have multiple rate cases in the coming years as Duke Energy seeks to update its power generation portfolio in "an extended period of extremely large investments," Duke CEO Jim Rogers said last year.
Emery Dalesio can be reached at http://twitter.com/emerydalesio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV