SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Of Williams Controls Inc. (WMCO), Titanium Metals Corporation (TIE), Jefferies Group, Inc. (JEF) And CreXus Investment Corp. (CXS)
NEW YORK, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Williams Controls Inc.Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Williams Controls Inc. (NYSE MKT: WMCO) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Curtiss-Wright Corporation for $15.42 per share.
Click here to learn more about the investigation http://zlk.9nl.com/williams-controls-wmco or call 877-363-5972.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV