The Board of Directors of Griffon Corporation (NYSE: GFF) declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.025 per share, an increase of 25%. The dividend is payable on December 26, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 29, 2012.
About Griffon Corporation
Griffon Corporation (the “Company” or “Griffon”), is a diversified management and holding company that conducts business through wholly-owned subsidiaries. Griffon oversees the operations of its subsidiaries, allocates resources among them and manages their capital structures. Griffon provides direction and assistance to its subsidiaries in connection with acquisition and growth opportunities as well as in connection with divestitures. Griffon also seeks out, evaluates and, when appropriate, will acquire additional businesses that offer potentially attractive returns on capital to further diversify itself.
Griffon currently conducts its operations through Ames True Temper (“ATT”), Clopay Building Products (“CBP”), Telephonics Corporation (“Telephonics”) and Clopay Plastic Products Company (“Plastics”). CBP and ATT comprise the Home & Building Products operating segment.
- Home & Building Products is a leading manufacturer and marketer of residential, commercial and industrial garage doors to professional installing dealers and major home center retail chains, as well as a global provider of non-powered landscaping products that make work easier for homeowners and professionals.
- Telephonics designs, develops and manufactures high-technology, integrated information, communication and sensor system solutions for use in military and commercial markets worldwide.
- Plastics is an international leader in the development and production of embossed, laminated and printed specialty plastic films used in a variety of hygienic, health-care and industrial applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV