- Do not use decorative lighting with frayed cords and wires, broken fuses or broken light bulbs.
- Do not use staples, nails or tacks to hang electrical cords. These can pierce the protective insulation.
- Plug no more than three strands of lights into each electrical cord or outlet.
- Never use lighted candles on or near holiday trees or decorations.
- Use wooden or fiberglass ladders when decorating outdoors. Metal ladders conduct electricity.
Stay Safe While Preparing For And Celebrating The Holidays
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.