3 Stocks Pushing The Utilities Sector Lower
2. As of noon trading, Enersis ( ENI) is down $0.11 (-0.7%) to $16.57 on light volume Thus far, 64,075 shares of Enersis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 442,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.54-$16.68 after having opened the day at $16.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.68. Enersis S.A., an electric utility company, engages in the electricity generation, transmission, and distribution businesses in Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Peru. Enersis has a market cap of $11.0 billion and is part of the utilities industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 4.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are no analysts that rate Enersis a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Enersis as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Enersis Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts