3. As of noon trading, AECOM Technology Corporation ( ACM) is down $2.50 (-11.5%) to $19.26 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of AECOM Technology Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 822,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $18.94-$20.98 after having opened the day at $20.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.76. AECOM Technology Corporation provides professional technical and management support services for commercial and government clients worldwide. AECOM Technology Corporation has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 6.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate AECOM Technology Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AECOM Technology Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full AECOM Technology Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts