2. As of noon trading, PNC Financial Services Group ( PNC) is down $0.37 (-0.7%) to $55.94 on average volume Thus far, 1.3 million shares of PNC Financial Services Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $55.72-$56.33 after having opened the day at $55.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.31. The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. operates as a diversified financial services company in the United States and internationally. The company's Retail Banking segment provides deposit, lending, brokerage, investment management, and cash management services. PNC Financial Services Group has a market cap of $29.8 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 19 analysts that rate PNC Financial Services Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates PNC Financial Services Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full PNC Financial Services Group Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts