3. As of noon trading, Manulife Financial Corporation ( MFC) is down $0.10 (-0.8%) to $12.19 on light volume Thus far, 464,737 shares of Manulife Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $12.10-$12.26 after having opened the day at $12.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.29. Manulife Financial Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides financial protection and wealth management products and services to individuals and group customers primarily in Asia, Canada, and the United States. Manulife Financial Corporation has a market cap of $22.2 billion and is part of the insurance industry. The company has a P/E ratio of -40.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 14.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Manulife Financial Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Manulife Financial Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, reasonable valuation levels and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Manulife Financial Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts