4. As of noon trading, Banco Santander Chile ( BSAC) is down $0.32 (-1.2%) to $26.49 on light volume Thus far, 88,400 shares of Banco Santander Chile exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 449,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $26.42-$26.67 after having opened the day at $26.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.81. Banco Santander-Chile provides commercial and retail banking services to corporate and individual customers in Chile. Banco Santander Chile has a market cap of $12.6 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are unchanged year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are no analysts that rate Banco Santander Chile a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Banco Santander Chile as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, premium valuation and deteriorating net income. Get the full Banco Santander Chile Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts