4. As of noon trading, Marvell Technology Group ( MRVL) is down $0.14 (-1.7%) to $7.64 on light volume Thus far, 2.4 million shares of Marvell Technology Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $7.61-$7.85 after having opened the day at $7.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.78. Marvell Technology Group Ltd. designs, develops, and markets analog, mixed-signal, digital signal processing, and embedded and standalone ARM-based microprocessor integrated circuits. Marvell Technology Group has a market cap of $4.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 43.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Marvell Technology Group a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 17 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Marvell Technology Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Marvell Technology Group Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts