3. As of noon trading, Qualcomm ( QCOM) is up $0.89 (1.4%) to $62.51 on average volume Thus far, 5.4 million shares of Qualcomm exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $61.20-$62.68 after having opened the day at $61.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.62. QUALCOMM Incorporated designs, develops, manufactures, and markets digital telecommunications products and services. Qualcomm has a market cap of $105.0 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 12.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 33 analysts that rate Qualcomm a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Qualcomm as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, growth in earnings per share and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Qualcomm Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts