4. As of noon trading, MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) is up $4.71 (1.0%) to $474.71 on light volume Thus far, 174,144 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 671,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $464.74-$476.92 after having opened the day at $467.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $470.00. MasterCard Incorporated, a payments and technology company, together with its subsidiaries, provides transaction processing and other payment-related services in the United States and internationally. MasterCard Incorporated has a market cap of $55.4 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 24.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 23 analysts that rate MasterCard Incorporated a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates MasterCard Incorporated as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts