3. As of noon trading, U.S. Bancorp ( USB) is up $0.10 (0.3%) to $32.16 on average volume Thus far, 3.6 million shares of U.S. Bancorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $31.64-$32.31 after having opened the day at $31.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.06. U.S. Bancorp, a financial services holding company, provides various banking and financial services in the United States. The company offers depository services, such as checking accounts, savings accounts, and time certificate contracts. U.S. Bancorp has a market cap of $60.4 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 18.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate U.S. Bancorp a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates U.S. Bancorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full U.S. Bancorp Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts