3 Stocks Pushing The Electronics Industry Higher
1. As of noon trading, LSI Corporation ( LSI) is up $0.11 (1.6%) to $6.79 on light volume Thus far, 2.4 million shares of LSI Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $6.60-$6.84 after having opened the day at $6.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.68. LSI Corporation designs, develops, and markets storage and networking semiconductors worldwide. LSI Corporation has a market cap of $3.7 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 12.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate LSI Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LSI Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, impressive record of earnings per share growth and increase in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full LSI Corporation Ratings Report now. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the electronics industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Technology ( IYW) while those bearish on the electronics industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Semiconductor ( SSG). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts