3 Stocks Pushing The Electronics Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, TE Connectivity ( TEL) is up $0.40 (1.2%) to $34.45 on light volume Thus far, 587,643 shares of TE Connectivity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.68-$34.45 after having opened the day at $33.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.05. TE Connectivity Ltd. engages in the design and manufacture of products that connect and protect the flow of power and data inside various products used by consumers and industries. TE Connectivity has a market cap of $14.6 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate TE Connectivity a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates TE Connectivity as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full TE Connectivity Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts