2. As of noon trading, Schlumberger ( SLB) is up $1.32 (1.9%) to $69.80 on average volume Thus far, 2.8 million shares of Schlumberger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.50-$69.86 after having opened the day at $67.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.48. Schlumberger Limited, together with its subsidiaries, supplies technology, integrated project management, and information solutions to the oil and gas exploration and production industries worldwide. Schlumberger has a market cap of $90.8 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 24 analysts that rate Schlumberger a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Schlumberger as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Schlumberger Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts