Real Estate Website Empowers Investors Worldwide Via Unbiased Research
CALGARY, Alberta, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Joe Iannuzzi, founder and CEO of Greatest Boom Ever (GreatestBoomEver.com), always had an interest in the "unbiased economic fundamentals" of real estate. Why is a market good? Why is a market bad? So, he began his research and this educational real estate portal was born.
Currently, the site is focused on Alberta, Canada. Alberta is repeatedly ranked as the number one economy in North America and its real estate future looks bright. It uses a world-class banking system and has fully recovered from the 2008 global economic crisis. With the province having one of the highest nominal gross domestic products per capita in the world, real estate investment opportunities abound.
Iannuzzi presents vital metrics pertaining to transportation expansion, employment trends, in-migration and demand, revitalized neighborhoods, demographics, interest rates and more. He amasses a collection of daily news articles in one comprehensive website. The information is simply presented in a way so people can make educated decisions. It saves them serious research time.
"GreatestBoomEver.com is designed to educate people; I have no properties to sell because I am in the Internet industry," Iannuzzi says. "All of the economic fundamentals about these localities are presented. My mission is to sustain the greatest real estate boom of all time in Alberta; I believe it can be done by leveraging the World Wide Web and its global real estate investing audience."By using this Internet accessible focal point, investors can leverage their time and increase their knowledge base. Soft assets such as equities, bonds and mutual funds are still in recovery mode; this could take years. So investors worldwide, continue to seek safe and viable places to invest. Hard assets such as gold and real estate are gaining momentum.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV