DENVER, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EffectiveUI, a leading user experience agency, will showcase the importance of customer feedback and taking an iterative approach to digital application creation during "Outside In" – Forrester's Forum for Customer Experience Professionals – taking place at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites, Nov. 14 and 15 in Los Angeles, Calif.
Rebecca Flavin, CEO of EffectiveUI, and Sven Folleras, managing director of IT, FedEx Services will host a Guest Executive Forum titled, "Why Your App Should Never Be Done." Through the example of Print Online, FedEx Office's web-to-print solution, Flavin and Folleras will discuss why businesses should view digital products as ongoing projects, and will share tips and best practices for collecting and incorporating customer feedback in order to maintain an iterative process. They will also provide recommendations on how to prioritize the application's roadmap and get consensus among multiple stakeholders with varying goals.
The session takes place Thursday, Nov. 15 at 11:45 a.m. Pacific Time. EffectiveUI is a gold sponsor for the Forum; please visit booth 113 for more information.
- FedEx Print Online
- Forrester's Customer Experience Forum
- Full list of upcoming EffectiveUI events
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV