Bank of America Merchant Services, the No. 1-rated electronic payments processor in the U.S. 1, today announced the upcoming release of Mobile Pay on Demand.
Available on December 3 , Mobile Pay on Demand is a new solution designed specifically for small businesses that will turn a client’s smartphone or iPad into a mobile point-of-sale terminal. Mobile Pay on Demand will include a free mobile app, free secure card reader, no monthly or annual fees and expanded functionality to meet the needs of small business owners nationwide. Customers can find more information about the product and sign up at http://www.bankofamerica.com/mobilepay.
“In today’s economic environment, small businesses are looking for secure, easy and portable ways to confidently accept payments beyond cash, and promote their business to a broader customer base,” said Tom Bell, chief executive officer, Bank of America Merchant Services. “With Mobile Pay on Demand, we are making it even easier for small business owners to accept secure payments anywhere. The product is fully integrated with existing Bank of America accounts and services, allowing deposits made into a Bank of America small business checking account to be processed as soon as the next business day.”
As part of a fully integrated suite of products and services, merchants who sign up for Mobile Pay on Demand can also access BankAmeriDeals and iDeals Marketing Platform Pro . The two services are designed to connect merchants with new and existing customers through promotional offers, online coupons and deals.“We believe we can meet the combined merchant needs of accepting payments and marketing to clients,” said Bell. “Merchants want simple, holistic, integrated solutions that allow them to better serve their own customers in addition to the secure, fast processing that meets their own business needs.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV