RI Gov To Meet With Business Owners In Bristol
BRISTOL, R.I. (AP) â¿¿ Rhode Island's governor is hosting a forum for small business owners to hear ways to improve the economy in a state with the nation's second highest jobless rate.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee and town officials are schedule to meet with business owners Tuesday morning at the Rogers Free Library in Bristol.
State officials from agencies overseeing business regulation and economic development will also be on hand to answer questions.
The forum will include discussions on government programs to help businesses access financing, energy-efficiency programs and ideas for lessening regulatory red tape.Chafee has held similar forums with business owners throughout the state. Rhode Island's unemployment rate is 10.5 percent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV