WARREN, Ohio, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Stoneridge, Inc. (NYSE: SRI) today announced that John C. Corey, President and Chief Executive Officer, and George E. Strickler, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in The Stephens Inc. Fall Investment Conference with a Company presentation at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, November 14, 2012, at The New York Palace Hotel in New York, New York. The presentation materials will be posted to the Company's website on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, in the "Investors\Webcasts/Presentations" section of the Company's website ( www.stoneridge.com).
About Stoneridge, Inc.
Stoneridge, Inc., headquartered in Warren, Ohio, is a global designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems principally for the commercial vehicle, automotive and agricultural and off-highway vehicle markets. Additional information about Stoneridge, Inc. can be found at www.stoneridge.com.
SOURCE Stoneridge, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV