This Black Friday, Office Depot (NYSE: ODP) is kicking off the holiday season earlier than ever before, and with better gifts at bigger savings. For a head start on Black Friday deals, customers can begin shopping on www.officedepot.com at 7 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day, November 22, and continue at nationwide Office Depot retail store locations beginning at 5 a.m. on Friday, November 23.
A sampling of exciting Black Friday Office Depot doorbuster deals includes:
- HP Pavilion Laptop: $379.99 (save $320)
- Samsung Bundle: Series 3 Laptop and Galaxy Tab 2 7”: $469.98 (save $230)
- HP 23” All-in-One Desktop: $479.99 (save $220)
- Amazon Kindle Fire 2nd Generation: $159.99, get free $25 Visa gift card with purchase
- HP Envy Ultrabook: $599.99 (save $180)
- Brother Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer: $129.99 (save $70)
- Beats headphones: 10% off entire assortment
In addition to the online and in-store doorbuster deals, Office Depot will also be issuing bounceback Mystery SurPrize coupons to customers making in-store or online purchases of $10 or more, from Black Friday to Cyber Monday (November 23 – November 26).
SurPrize coupon cards will be distributed in-store at checkout, and online customers will receive an electronic SurPrize coupon via email once their minimum purchase has been shipped 1. Customers can unwrap their SurPrize offer by visiting www.officedepot.com/surprize beginning November 27 and entering the code on their coupon card or included in their SurPrize email. SurPrize coupons will range from $10 to $250, and will be redeemable from November 27 – December 31 for savings throughout the holiday season."We look forward to Black Friday each year as a great way to kick-off the holiday season and WOW our customers with the hottest deals on the most popular gifts of the season,” said Bob Moore, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing and Merchandising Officer for Office Depot. “With doorbuster deals on products like Amazon Kindle Fire, new Windows 8 PCs, and a wide variety of smartphone accessories, we are the perfect one-stop-holiday-shop during one of the busiest times of the year.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV