SeeUnity Slices To Provide 24-7 Mobile Access To Enterprise Content
DENVER, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SeeUnity is announcing the immediate availability of SeeUnity Slices, the mobile app for synchronizing content between enterprise content management (ECM) systems and Apple iPad tablets. Slices pulls content down from the ECM server for offline tablet access. Once back online, new and updated content can be synced from the server.
Slices users can access their enterprise content anytime, anywhere – even without network connectivity. Administrators use a server application to create groups ECM objects, or "slices." Slice objects can federate content from one or many ECM repositories. Each slice offers users a targeted collection of enterprise content that can be accessed offline – anytime, anywhere.
"Slices is an attractive alternative to other mobile ECM clients on the market," said Brant Henne, Marketing Director at SeeUnity. "Most ECM client apps require ongoing network access. Slices users can interact with synced content without network connectivity, for true on-demand mobility. It's a great option for traveling and remote users who need to access high-volume content while in the field."s
Slices features include:
- "Slice" objects mirror entire ECM hierarchies, or select objects
- Viewed documents in master-detail, full screen, or external apps
- Support for panning, zoom, sorting and filtering
- User favorites provide one-touch access to important content
- Documents can be sent as e-mail attachments.
- Synchronization support for native and proprietary ECM objects (e.g. Workspaces, Dynamic Views, Cabinets, etc.)
- Incremental synchronization only updates changed content
- Connect via HTTP or HTTPS
- Downloaded data are secured with built-in hardware encryption
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts