GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As temperatures drop, Red Robin's newest burger style promises to bring the heat — and a little bite of paradise — to guests this holiday season. From now through Dec. 30, Red Robin is offering the Tropical Sunburn Tavern Style, an exciting new burger sure to warm up guests with an exotic combination of jalapenos, grilled pineapple, crunchy mango slaw and cilantro lime mayo.
"The Tropical Sunburn Tavern Style offers guests a unique menu item to help escape the stress of winter and ease the hustle and bustle of the holiday season," said Dave Woolley, executive chef of Red Robin. "The tropical ingredients like the tangy grilled pineapple and sweet mango slaw, mixed with the spiciness of jalapenos, will bring a sweet heat to any meal."
And since guests have come to expect the best of both worlds — and seasons — at Red Robin, the Gourmet Burger Expert is also featuring menu items that will warm up the holidays including:
- Sweet Jim Beam ® Bacon Swiss Burger – Back by popular demand, the Sweet Jim Beam ® Bacon Swiss Burger is making its return to the menu. A bourbon-glazed beef patty is topped with Applewood smoked bacon, caramelized bourbon onions and melted Swiss cheese on a garlic-butter toasted brioche bun.
- Winter Beer Shake – Building on the excitement of the Octoberfest Milkshake, Red Robin has crafted another seasonal beer shake that's sure to be a fan favorite. Blended with Samuel Adams ® Winter Lager, cinnamon spice and a hint of citrus, this frosty treat will warm up 21 and over guests.
- Gingerbread Shake – Guests can again experience a winter wonderland with the Gingerbread Shake, mixed with tasty graham cracker crumbs and topped with a gingersnap cookie. For an adult version, guests 21 and older can add a shot of Jim Beam ® to their shake.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV