SHENYANG, China , Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NF Energy Saving Corporation. (NASDAQ: NFEC) ("NF Energy" or the "Company"), a leading energy saving services and solutions provider for China's power, petrochemical, coal, metallurgy, construction, and municipal infrastructure development industries, today reported financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012.
2012 Third Quarter Results Highlight:
- For the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012, the total revenues were $1,747,469 and $6, 248, 464, respectively.
- For the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012, the gross profit was $300,243 and $1,230,532, respectively.
- For the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012, the net income was $1,016 and $19, 981, respectively.
Speaking on behalf of the company, Mr. Gang Li, Chairman, said: "The construction of our new manufacturing facility will be fully completed by the end of this year. The impact of moving will be also gradually declined. As a result, I believe that revenue will increase commensurate with the increase in production. In addition, the Company's annual meeting will be held in on
December 20 in Tielin city,
Liaoning province, PRC. As the chairman of the Company, I invite every shareholder who can to visit our new business park.
We will try our best to increase our market share in order to provide a better return to our shareholders."
About NF Energy Saving Corporation
NF Energy Saving Corporation (NASDAQ: NFEC) is a China-based provider of integrated energy conservation solutions utilizing energy-saving equipment, technical services and energy management re-engineering project operations to provide energy saving services to clients. The Company's customers are mainly concentrated in the electrical generation (large-scale thermal power generation, hydroelectric power, and nuclear power), water supply, and heat supply industries. The majority of revenues are from energy efficient flow control solutions including equipment and energy efficiency project services. For more information, visit http://www.nfenergy.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV