BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Books-A-Million, Inc. (NASDAQ: BAMM) (the "Company") today announced that it will provide an online Web simulcast of its third quarter 2013 conference call on Tuesday, November 20, 2012. The Company will release results for the third quarter ended October 27, 2012 on November 20, 2012 after the markets close.
The live broadcast of the Company's conference call will begin at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time ( 4:00 p.m. Central Time) on November 20, 2012. The link to this event may be found at the Company's website: www.booksamillioninc.com.
If you are unable to participate at that time, an online replay will be available two hours after the call ends and will continue to be available through December 30, 2012.
Books-A-Million, Inc. is one of the nation's leading book retailers and sells on the Internet at www.booksamillion.com. The Company presently operates 257 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia. The Company operates large superstores under the names Books-A-Million (BAM!), Books & Co. and 2nd & Charles and traditional bookstores operating under the names Bookland and Books-A-Million. The common stock of Books-A-Million, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol BAMM. For more information, visit the Company's corporate website at www.booksamillioninc.com.Follow Books-A-Million on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/booksamillion) and like us on Facebook ( http://facebook.com/booksamillion).
SOURCE Books-A-Million, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV