SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE:SNX), a leading distributor of IT products and services, announced today from its Varnex Fall Conference in Las Vegas, NV, that it has enhanced member benefits to meet the evolving needs of its Varnex members. A peer-to-peer community focused on the SMB space, Varnex provides its members valuable resources and support access to drive business, increase efficiency and productivity.
“We asked Varnex members what challenges they were experiencing in their businesses and how SYNNEX could help augment not only their technology offerings, but how we could help their operations run more smoothly,” said Bob Stegner, Senior Vice President, Marketing, North America for SYNNEX Corporation and one of the founders of Varnex SMB Signature Community. “From those critical insights gained from our members, we developed the new additions to Varnex benefits.”
“Being part of Varnex has helped my company overcome business challenges that we would not have been able to before. SYNNEX listened to Varnex members about the pain points we collectively experience and responded with solutions to help us reach new opportunities and manage our business operations more efficiently. Knowing each of us has a voice heard by SYNNEX leadership is invaluable,” stated Mike Brogan, President of both Erbs Technology Solutions, Inc. and Varnex Advisory Council.
The new Varnex member benefits include access to consider opportunities and provider services such as:
- Staffing by VAR Staffing – Includes recruiting services for full-time or contract employee placement needs;
- Revamped Varnex Website – New “member search” feature, with real-time updates, makes it easier for members to perform searches for potential business collaboration discussions;
- Varnex University – Beginning in February 2013, Varnex members can send their sales staff to SYNNEX’ US Distribution headquarters in Greenville, SC for different training options, such as a five-day new hire training, two-day sales skills training, as well as training on how to sell specific SYNNEX and vendor solutions;
- Member-to-Member Focus Groups – To help facilitate discussions regarding best practices, member-to-member focus groups were created for Services, starting with Managed Services and the Marketing Think Tank, which is designed to champion and enable resellers who want to grow their businesses by considering channel marketing best practices. Members participate onsite at Varnex conferences and through multiple upcoming teleconferences.
- DEMAND Solv Campaign End-User Contacts Special – Members engaging SYNNEX’ DEMAND Solv reseller marketing services before December 31, 2012 receive 250 free targeted end-user contacts for campaign use;
- Regional Events – Give members the opportunity to stay engaged with the community through more frequent events to help deepen relationships and give learning opportunities to help grow their businesses through industry, vendor and SYNNEX speakers; and
- Varnex Insider Monthly Print Edition – Valuable content surrounding best practices in peer-to-peer partnering, new technologies and industry practices, along with updates from SYNNEX and sponsoring vendors.