This holiday season, shoppers hunting for a lower price can rest easier when they make purchases on their eligible Citi credit card and use Citi Price Rewind, a unique price protection program. After a Citi cardmember purchases and registers an eligible item, Price Rewind will search hundreds of retailers’ sites for 30 days after the purchase to find a lower price. If a price is at least $25 less than what the cardmember paid, Citi will refund the difference in price – up to $250 per item. Citi Price Rewind is a complimentary benefit available year-round on eligible Citi consumer credit cards.
“During the holiday season when the clock is ticking on getting popular gifts and toys, our customers can make their purchases today with more confidence that we will help get them a lower price,” said Ralph Andretta, Head of Co-Brands and Loyalty at Citi Cards. “Citi Price Rewind is another way that we’re delivering value to our cardmembers by using unique technology, and we’ve found a lower price for one-out-of-four registered purchases over $100.”
Citi Price Rewind uses unique technology to help Citi credit cardmembers to get a lower price. Here’s how it works:
- Make a qualified purchase entirely with an eligible Citi credit card in a store or online. Examples of common items Citi Price Rewind covers include electronics, appliances, clothing and toys. Full description of coverage and eligible Citi consumer credit cards, as well as exclusions and limitations, is included on www.citi.com/pricerewind.
- Register an item on www.citi.com/pricerewind, including where and when it was purchased and the price paid.
- For 30 calendar days after the purchase, Citi Price Rewind will search hundreds of retailers’ sites for a lower price on the same item.
- If a price that is at least $25 lower than what was paid is found, the cardmember will receive an email notifying them they qualify to request a refund.
- Once the customer files an eligible claim, a check refunding the difference in price will be sent to the Citi cardmember. Citi cardmembers can enjoy savings of up to $250 per item and up to $1,000 annually.
Added Leslie Gillin, Head of Card Sales and Marketing, Citi Cards, “We want our cardmembers to reach for their Citi card when shopping this holiday season and throughout the year, so we are making it easier for them to save on purchases. Citi Price Rewind actively searches for a lower price for our cardmembers – we do the price hunting for them so they can save time and money.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV