LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Swingline ®, a worldwide leader in delivering workspace tools for the business, home and mobile office, is proud to announce that the Dallas Cowboys have chosen the Swingline™ Stack-and-Shred™ hands free paper shredder as the shredder of choice to properly dispose of company documents.
"We insist upon reliability, durability and quality, therefore the Swingline Stack-and-Shred 500X shredder was an easy choice to keep our corporate offices in top form and prepared to handle anything the football season and off-season throws at us," said Brett Daniels, Senior Director of Corporate Communications for the Dallas Cowboys. "The machine will not only increase our productivity, but also give us confidence in managing the disposal of sensitive documents safely."
Regardless of the size or visibility of an organization from high profile companies similar to the Dallas Cowboys, to a legal firm with 10 employees, or in a university setting, Swingline has a shredder to fit your budget and keep your sensitive information secure. Swingline Stack-and-Shred business-class shredders also offer the added benefit of increased employee productivity by providing key features that allow users to simply stack, shut and go – freeing them up to move on to more important tasks.Key Features of the Swingline™ Stack-and-Shred™ 500X
- Stack up to 500 sheets, load your stack of paper, shut the lid and you're done, to move on to more productive things
- 4-digit programmable PIN lock allows users to lock the auto-feed bin until shredding is complete
- Cross-cut shredding/security level 3
- Patent-pending Hands Free Auto+ ™ technology. Rollers automatically feed the paper into the cutters
- Power-saving features
- Ability to shred CDs and credit cards
- Automatic jam clearance
- Ultra quiet performance