HOUSTON, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Distributors, Inc. announced today the launch of an iPad ® app designed specifically for financial advisors who work closely with defined contribution (DC) retirement plans. The app is the first of its kind in the industry and allows advisors to quickly benchmark specific plan criteria against data from PlanSponsor's annual DC Survey, which this year included 7,021 respondents.
The Invesco DC PlanAnalyzer app, which is free and can be downloaded from the App Store(SM), offers retirement plan benchmarking data and analysis with more than 42,000 data points.
- Access benchmarking data across more than 40 industries and five plan sizes.
- Customize reporting with benchmarking information in 11 different categories, including:
- "Auto" features
- Target date funds
- Participation and eligibility
- Plan oversight
- Instantly change your search without re-entering parameters with our simple user interface
- Email a chart of your results directly from the app.
The new app serves as a complement to the existing DC PlanAnalyzer online tool, which is available on invesco.com/us."Invesco now provides two distinct benchmarking tools for advisors working closely with 401(k)s and other DC plans," said Terry Kelly, director of Retirement Sales. "First, we have the online tool, which creates a formal, customized benchmarking report that's ideal for annual plan reviews or for meetings with prospects. And now, with the new app for iPad, we also offer advisors the ability to pull up comparative data quickly, giving them access to all responses to the survey, not just those that match a particular plan — all at the touch of a finger. We believe this app is a real game-changer for advisors." Advisors can use their existing advisor log-in information for invesco.com/us to log into the DC PlanAnalyzer app for iPad.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV