(2) As of July 24, 2012 we had an average working interest in the Moulton properties of 10% and a net revenue interest of 7.4%. Our average interest increased to 100% working interest and 74% net revenue interest after the Hess separation.
(3) As of July 24, 2012 we had an average working interest in the Sweet Home properties of 10% and a net revenue interest of 7.4%. Our average interest increased to 100% working interest and 74% net revenue interest after the Hess separation.
(4) As of July 24, 2012 we had an average working interest in the Hackberry properties of 10% and a net revenue interest of 7.4%. Our average interest increased to 100% working interest and 74% net revenue interest after the Hess separation.
Balance Sheet UpdateAs of November 1, 2012, after giving effect to the receipt of net proceeds of the Convertible Note offering in October, 2012, and funding of overhead, operating and capital expenditures, the Company had $48.7 million of cash and cash equivalents. The Company anticipates capital expenditures of approximately $23.8 million for the fourth quarter of 2012, primarily to drill a 2 nd exploration well on its Eaglebine acreage and participate in three non-operated wells in the Gonzales/Fayette County Prospect. Projected capital expenditure will also be used to fund lease extensions and options in the Eaglebine and Eagle Ford areas. Additionally, ZaZa disclosed that it anticipates activities for the remainder of 2012 to result in positive working capital of approximately $29 - $33 million at December 31, 2012, including the potential sale of the Company’s French subsidiary. During the third quarter and immediately following the closing of the division of assets contemplated by the Hess Agreement, ZaZa paid down the outstanding principal amount of the Senior Secured Notes by $33.0 million and paid a $3.5 million associated fee. Additionally, as part of the Paris Basin Agreement and upon selling the Paris Basin conventional assets, ZaZa will hold $15.0 million in escrow until all permits are successfully transferred to Hess. Until such time as this transfer is completed, the escrow deposit and proceeds thereof will be invested in a JPMorgan Money Market deposit account.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV