Dedo earned a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering from Kettering University in Flint, Mich. In addition to OESA, she serves or has served on the boards of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), Kettering University, The International Federation of Automotive Engineering Societies (FISITA), and the Michigan Science Center.
She has been involved in numerous charitable organizations, is a member of the Kettering University Alumni Hall of Fame, and since 2005 has been named one of the top 100 women in the automotive industry by Automotive News.
About OESA Formed in August 1998, OESA provides a forum for automotive suppliers by addressing issues of common concern through peer group councils, serving as a reliable source of information and analysis, providing an industry voice on issues of interest and serving as a positive change agent to the automotive industry. With nearly 400 members having global automotive sales exceeding $300 billion, OESA represents more than 70 percent of North American automotive supplier sales. For more information, visit www.oesa.org. OESA is an affiliate of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association.
About Dana Holding Corporation Dana is a world-leading supplier of driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of passenger, commercial, and off-highway vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company's global network of engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities provides original-equipment and aftermarket customers with local product and service support. Based in Maumee, Ohio, Dana employs approximately 24,500 people in 27 countries and reported 2011 sales of $7.6 billion. For more information, please visit www.dana.com.
SOURCE Dana Holding Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV